Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stunning and Affordable Couture Wedding Dress with Sleeves

The lack of bridal gown options has been one of my pet peeves.  If you want more coverage, you add a bolero to a strapless dress or you go with the cap sleeve version which, to me, all look the same.  Come on designers...you can do better than that!  While surfing the net, I happened upon this stunning couture wedding dress with sleeves at an unbelievable price!  It's less than $200 at www.eastbridal.com.  Neckline too low?  It's couture, they can probably fix that!  If not...add a pretty cami. 



2 comments:

À LA MODEST said...

This is just fabulous (also because the neckline can be altered). I wore a similar gown for my wedding with long sleeves---authentically vintage from my mother-in-law.

Michael said...

These affordable wedding dresses are simply super even though in that pattern asymmetric design highlights the gown and it looks very beautiful, online wedding planner shows number of collection in affordable price really its helpful.