Friday, March 2, 2012

October Baby The Movie - Every Life Is Beautiful

I usually blog about fashion related topics only, but I just had to tell you about OCTOBER BABY.  This touching and inspiring movie will be coming out in theaters on March 23.  I was invited to a pre-screening recently and let me say that this movie is definitely a MUST SEE!

    Click to view the trailer

After suffering some medical problems a young college girl discovers she was adopted...after a failed abortion attempt. The movie was inspired by an actual abortion survivor's story. I had never even heard the term "abortion survivor" before. I didn't know they existed, but they do.  

The producers of OCTOBER BABY have assigned 10% of the profits of the movie to the Every Life is Beautiful Fund, which will distribute funds to frontline organizations helping women facing crisis pregnancies, life-affirming adoption agencies, and those caring for orphans.

Please make plans to see it on opening weekend.  You'll be glad you did!!  And if it is not coming to your town, check the movie website to see how you can partner with Provident Films (Sony) to bring it to your location.

No comments: