Monday, April 8, 2013

As Seen on CBS TV Series Vegas - Wardrobe From Hip Fashion Stylist Vintage

It's always exciting to see items from your boutique used on a tv show, especially when they are worn by a main character.  The costume designer for the CBS series "Vegas" has purchased a number of vintage items from my shop.  This past week, one of my 60's ties was worn by Michael Chiklis' character (Vincent Savino) in the opening scene of the episode "Little Fish."  You can view it at:   http://www.cbs.com/shows/vegas/video/

Here are a few screencaps and photos of the tie. 

 
 
 
I fell in love with this fabulous tie when I found it and just couldn't wait to get it listed in the shop. I thought to myself, "This would be perfect for Vincent Savino!" What are the chances he would actually end up wearing it?

 
 


 

No comments: