Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thrifted Sequins

Sequined garments are hot again this fall.  Whether you choose to go with a little or a lot, sequins add a touch of glamour to any outfit...especially casual looks.  Here are two examples of how to integrate sequined items into your wardrobe for a trendy, up-to-date (and affordable) look.

 

The fabulous black embroidered and sequined bolero was thrifted from my favorite Goodwill.  A magnificent find if I do say so myself!  I have paired it with a gray lace embellished tunic, skinny jeans, open toe booties, and a vintage belt.




The off-white cropped military jacket was $2 at a liquidation store and the stunning blue-gray sequined crocheted top was thrifted.  Paired with skinny jeans, multicolor flats, and a silver and abalone cuff.  Photos by Dominic Van Horn.

2 comments:

Dress Code: High Fashion said...

Wonderful jackets! I`d wear them too!

Best, Jenny

http://bohemenoir.blogspot.com/

fab_gab said...

ha! I love the prices and the way you put it all together to create a fab and frugal look!

www.FabGabBlog.com