Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Victorian Style "School Marm"

I've been doing some research lately...inspiration for an upcoming shoot.  The theme is a vintage country school girl look.  During my hunt for ideas, I found these fabulous Victorian inspired dresses by Rodarte.  While this particular look is not right for my current shoot,  I think the outfits are very interesting none the less.  I love the collars and the details.  While Victorian "school marm" is not exactly a streetwear option for most women, the look would be great for a fashion editorial.  What do you think?   

My Favorite!


   

1 comment:

À LA MODEST said...

Hands down, you find the best modest editorials! Perhaps because I haven't been actively searching for them. Nonetheless, country school girl rock sounds like an awesome idea. I would love to see the final shoot!

Tumbled.