Friday, December 2, 2011

Hippie Style Photo Shoot

These photos are from a recent shoot I styled with photographer, Kara Jo Eaton.  Kudos to the entire crew (listed below).  I think we got some great images!




 

 

 

 

 

 





The fabulous vintage 60's maxi dress is from England.  I love everything about it...the mixed floral patterns, kimono sleeves, and the unique quilted bodice, cuffs, and hem.  If you like the dress, it is for sale in my vintage boutique at:   http://www.etsy.com/listing/82814619/60s-hippie-boho-floral-maxi-dress-with

Photo Credits:
Photographer- Kara Jo Eaton www.karajophotography.com
Hair- Phee Phee Green
Makeup - Jennifer Saylor www.jsaylorartistry.com
Stylist - Lisa Byrd Thomas www.photocrew.com/lisathomas
Model - Molly G. from ETA www.elzemeyertalentagency.com

1 comment:

kara said...

I had so much fun on this shoot with you:) Thanks again!