Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stylish Shoes

I love looking at all the sky high heels, but when it comes to reality, I won't wear them.  At least, not for long!  And I refuse to spend a lot of money on shoes because they go out of fashion so fast.  My most often worn shoes are my ballet flats and my low heel boots.  Here is my latest boot purchase...Unionbay Moto boots.  Aren't they fun?  I can't wait for colder weather!    


Unionbay


I took it as a challenge to find a variety of stylish, but inexpensive low heel shoes to share with my readers who are also "High Heel Challenged."  I checked out the following online stores:  shoes.com, shoebuy.com, and famousfootwear.com.  Here are a few of my favorites for under $50.



Anne Klein



Kensie Girl


Steven Madden


Dr. Scholls


Madden Girl


Rocket Dog

 
Rampage

Don't forget to sign up for my $35 gift certificate giveaway from CSN stores.  The contest ends Sunday, October 10.  See previous post for details.


No comments: