Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Evening Handbags

The holiday season is upon us and soon we will have reason to be dressed to the nines.  With your party attire you will need somewhere to stash your phone, lipstick, etc.   The obvious answer is a cute little evening bag or purse.  Some women like a glitzy bag to pump up the interest of a rather basic party dress.  Others prefer a simple handbag that keeps the focus on their magnificent frock.  Some like a purse with a handle or a strap; others prefer a clutch. Whatever your desire, there is a fabulous and affordable bag for you.  Here are a few of my favorites...vintage and new...from ebay.



















3 comments:

Boho Glamour said...

cute bags! seems like small purses are the trend this season :)

cara mia
http://blog.bohoglamour.com/

À LA MODEST said...

I definitely enjoy lots of intricate detail on pretty much anything. I loved all of these! Although, I am not much of a bag lady, and I always feel like I have way too many bags but rarely switch them.

Unknown said...

I want one and three super bad! gorgeous :)

xoxo