Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Casual Spring/Summer Fashion Alternatives

OK, it's time to get on my soapbox again.  Last summer, as I did my daily browsing of fashion blogs, I was disappointed in the offerings of  cute summer apparel.  It seemed like 1/2 of the "what I wore" style blogs had nothing but short shorts...day after day...alternating with mini skirts/dresses.  Yes, some of the outfits were really cute and short shorts and minis are all the rage again this year.  But let's face it, the average woman just doesn't look good in them.  So what are some great alternatives for casual Spring/Summer fashion?  Try cargos, bermudas, capris, longer skirts, maxi dresses, jeans (rolled, loose, skinny, or flared)...lots of options for all body types and personalities.  So let's get creative!

Banana Republic

Zara

All Saints

Bershka

Guess

Guess
 
Guess

Madewell

Lacoste

Vogue

Ministry of Retail




No comments: