Friday, April 15, 2011

The Perfect Summer Tee

Summers in the South are unbearably hot and humid.  I told myself this year I was NOT going to wear two or three layers of clothing under (or over) excessively revealing tops.  So, I set out to find the perfect tee...lightweight, inexpensive, stylish, versatile, loose, and ample.  I found these dolman sleeve beauties at Marshall's for only $12.99.  They come in three fabulous colorful prints.  I plan to buy all three if I can find them in my size!  They are perfect with jeans on the weekends or try them with dress pants and skirts for the office.

Great tribal print!  I wore this with a black drapey midi skirt, gold serpentine belt, and kitten heels to church and then later with jeans and ballet flats to a family get together.
 Leave a comment and tell me about your perfect Summer tee and how you style it...

Note the hemline is longer in the back.  Fits great!

2 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

They are beautiful prints!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

oomph. said...

i like my tees a bit loose as well. i love tucking them into my maxi skirts, or denim cut-offs. these are great finds!

rockoomph.blogspot.com