Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thrift Store Favorites..What Are Yours?

Here are a few favorite items from my recent thrifting expedition.


Beautifully detailed lined lace top...this came home with me!

Goes with everything straw bag...also came home with me!


Love the white piping and pockets...unfortunately, it was not my size


Vintage linen and cotton midi...looked fabulous on, but Dry Clean Only...so I passed.

...and a few other thrifted finds from a previous trip.

Note the cutouts, tucks, embroidery and covered buttons...definitely a summer staple!


Fabulous embroidered skirt with beaded and sequined accents

What are your favorite thrift store finds?  Please take a minute to share and leave a comment.  I'd love to hear from you!   

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Love the first top! The embellishment is gorgeous, so pretty and delicate!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Lisa said...

That's my favorite too. Do you have many thrift stores in Vancouver?