Friday, January 18, 2013

60's Fashion on Vegas, new CBS TV Series


60's fashion is alive and well on the new CBS tv series "Vegas."  The costume designer for the series, Kathleen Detoro, does a magnificent job with the wardrobe.  I am excited to say that she has purchased a variety of 60's items from my online vintage clothing boutique, Hip Fashion Stylist Vintage.  Below are photos of one of my purses used in the episode "From This Day Forward" and some screencaps. (Sorry the images aren't better.  The purse was definitely not the focus of the episode.)  I'll post some of my favorite outfits from the series soon.  
 

 
 
 
 
Vinessa Shaw as Laura Sovina and Carrie-Anne Moss as Katherine O'Connell 
 
 
 
 
 
Michael Chiklis as Vincent Savino and his wife Laura (also below)
 
 

 

No comments: